The 2020-21 District Student Advisory Council is looking for motivated and interested students to put in applications for this year’s council. DSAC is a group of 45 grade 9-12 students from Burnaby’s 8 high schools and alternate programs. DSAC works on leadership activities, connects high schools together through organized events, promotes student voice in education, liaises with a number of district committees, and follows through on DSAC developed and led initiatives.
This is for a leadership position on the District Student Advisory Council.
• Are you energetic?
• Do you have leadership skills or want to develop leadership skills?
• Do you work well with others?
• Do you have time in a busy schedule to participate in monthly meetings?
• Do you want to support your school community?
• Are you also looking for a challenge beyond your school community?
• Do you enjoy creating projects and working to see them come to life?
• If this describes who you are or who you would like to be, please pick up the application forms at the office.