This cooking competition is open to all students. Students will compete in teams of 3 or 4 to create an entree with a mystery ingredient. There will be a junior competition for grades 8-10 and a senior competition for grades 11-12. There is a $5 entry fee/ team. Space is limited. See Ms.Kraemer, Ms.Morabito or Ms.Palosaari ASAP to sign up.
What's New @ Central
A semi formal fun filled evening for grads to bond and have some fun! Grads will enjoy a Pasta Bar, games, prizes and Karaoke. Tickets are only $15 and will be sold from Feb 4-13 in the student commons.
The following positions are available for Ordinary Voting Day- Feb 25th
Deputy Returning Officer
Poll Clerk Information Officer
If you are interested please go to elections.ca or call 1-780-630-3129.
If you have any questions please see Ms.McGinley
Term 2 (Semester 1) Report Cards are available for students & parents through the MyED Portal @ 9AM on TUESDAY February 5th.
- February 19, 2019 No Comments
- February 13, 2019 No Comments
- February 8, 2019 No Comments
- February 5, 2019 No Comments
- February 2, 2019 No Comments
- February 1, 2019 No Comments
- January 30, 2019 No Comments
- January 28, 2019 No Comments
- January 26, 2019 No Comments
- January 24, 2019 No Comments