As we return school, the health and safety of our students, staff and community remain a top priority. This is a reminder that it is the responsibility of parents and guardians to ensure a Daily Health Check is completed every day, for each student, prior to them attending school. Stay home when feeling sick and practice diligent hand hygiene.
You can find the student form here: Daily Health Check for students (Updated Sept 2021)
…or you can use the Province’s online assessment tool:
…or you can use the Self-Assessment Tool at: https://bc.thrihealth/covid19/en
All staff and other adults entering a building are also required to do a Daily Health Check before entering a school or other site.
Reminders for when students arrive at school:
- Upon arrival at school, sanitize or wash their hands.
- Wear a mask at all times. (Exception: while eating or drinking)
- Avoid crowding and spread out wherever possible.
- No sitting or gathering in the hallways.
- Food and drinks should not be shared.